Upon receipt of your rental application, we will do the following:
- Check your credit report.
- Conduct a criminal background check.
- Check public records for any past evictions or bankruptcies.
- Verify employment.
- Verify monthly income.
- Verify your landlord references.
- You will be contacted regarding any additional information needed, which may include photo ID, proof of income/paystubs, and pet photos.
Application Does Not Create a Lease
- Applications, even if accepted, shall under no circumstances be considered a lease agreement between Applicant and Landlord, or an offer to lease. No lease shall exist between Applicant and Landlord until the parties enter into a formal Lease Agreement and Applicant pays all required fees, deposits, and rent.
- Upon approval, applicants must sign a lease agreement and pay a security deposit within 48 hours.
- Properties are leased on a first-come, first-served basis, decided by qualification, earliest move-in date, and receipt of a signed lease and paid security deposit.
RENU Management is committed to providing equal opportunity housing under Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 and all amendments otherwise known as the Fair Housing Act. Under the Fair Housing Act, RENU will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap (disability), familial status, national origin, as well as any persons recognized under applicable state or local laws, rules, or regulations.
Please note that failure to provide complete and accurate information on your application will result in delayed processing.